Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sometimes.....

Sometimes I wanna die
when I feel so very alone.
I feel like I wanna cry
but I won't cause now I'm grown.

Sometimes I think I'll scream
to release my childish rage.
Trapped in my sorrowful dream
locked up in a cage.

Sometimes my whole body aches
for all the love that is not mine.
I sit and count all my mistakes,
while everyone thinks I'm fine.

Sometimes I think I need to run away,
just run and never stop.
I have to find a way to hide my dismay,
so I run until I drop.

Sometimes when your mad,
I feel all of these things.
I can't help but to feel sad
and think of what relief death would bring.

***Once again, I will never kill myself.

2 comments:

J a G z said...

beautiful composition buddy..
very lucid style
and so easy to connect coz the flow is so natural

Loved reading it.
The mood is a bit heavy which actually concerns me quite a bit.

Akshat said...

WHOA !!!!