Tuesday, November 10, 2009

10 Reasons Why i Hate Sachin Tendulkar....

1. He always plays a brilliant innings before my exam and hence doesn’t let me study.
2.
Every time that I think of becoming an atheist, he gets into the nineties and I have no choice but to pray.
3.
Every time I take a resolution not to bite my nails, he gets into the nineties and I am left with no choice but to chew on my nails.

4.
He keeps all the records to himself.
5.
He makes a lot more money than me.

6.
He costs way too much on ‘super selector’ but since I have to pick him, the rest of my team gets weakened.
7.
During a match, invariably when I want to go to the bathroom, he hits a boundary and hence I have no choice but to sit and watch the replay.
8.
As soon as I convince myself that God does not exist, he plays a straight drive and proves me wrong.
9.
He brings the whole country to a standstill whenever he bats

10.
And the last and the biggest reason why I hate Sachin Tendulkar …
He is going to retire sometime in the future…

5 comments:

atlee said...

ekdum bhaalo...bhai

one more reason...
he always ends defying the rule that cricket is a team game

Vishal said...

abbe..hes a pakka team player..in fact he shud be used to bowl more...dunno y mr msd doesnt try him out more

மணிகண்டன் (Manikandan K S) said...

Nice one..could not agree more..

Vishal said...

I know mani... unfortunately our media will always be behind him..cuz for them hes worth 4-6 hours of newstime every day he breaks some record, so if he doesnt..they will try to utilize it also n try to analyze his faults for at least 2 hours..@#$%

atlee said...

arre..it was meant to be sarcastic

that he plays a lone battle all the time while the other batters do nothing